Feature and Follow: What If You Found Yourself Inside a Favorite Book?

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

A: In high school, I spent a summer working in a public library. Back then, we still had card catalogs and we stamped books with due dates. Those few months gave me a chance to experience different genres by way of shelving the many different books and picking what I wanted to read, and also read new fiction and non-fiction when it came out. It was a building block for my love of books today. So what would I do if I found myself inside a favorite book? I would be in heaven and would jump for joy - then the alarm clock would jar me back to reality.


Hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog.

F&F: First you leave your name here on this post using the linky tools, grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post, and then visit as many blogs as you want on the list and tell them “hi” in their comments or respond to their question. If someone follows you, it's courtesy to follow back. It's a great way to see what other book bloggers are reading now, and how they feel about the weekly question.

OK, what is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? Enter the linky and leave a comment below.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I'd definitely be doing a happy dance of some kind!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats true, it would probably be a dream, but how awesome would it bee if the alarm clock never went off ! NEW GFC FOLLOWER Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I would definitely jump for joy too! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I hate alarm clocks..
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! No alarm clock! Let's ban them all! LOL

    New follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo at the top of your blog. Near perfection! New GFC follower. Stop by and visit at BlogTheEclectic.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had a job revolving around my love of books, but I think it would be spectacular. I would want to go back to sleep - I hit snooze often. Here is my FF. New follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new GFC follower and a newly appointed librarian! :)

    http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-feature-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue - Dream Job LOL :) Just followed you via twitter. Checking out your blog now...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you input!