Hello! My name is Renee...and I like to read. Corny intro, I know, but this is a book blog and it seemed appropriate.
At this time my TBR pile is nearly full. You may still email me to see if reviewing is an option. I'm a sucker for a good book, and my kindle is always charged up.
Books I Review: Please Read
- Cookbooks, kitchen or catering culture, crafts, jewelry making, sewing (machine/hand), encyclopedic reference books, history, fishing related books (knot tying, offshore/inshore, saltwater/freshwater).
- Mystery, crime, politics, romance. I read limited chick-lit and humor. Make me a pitch and see if I'll read it. I'm just getting into the YA scene. If you have an ARC you would like to share with me and my readers before it comes out, let me know.
My Review Guidelines: Please Read
- Library Thing My personal library
- GoodReads My books with reviews from my book blog
- Amazon Reviews My Amazon reviews
Contact Me Regarding Your Book: Please Read
sandandsuccotash at gmail.com.
I appreciate your time. I really do. Writing is hard, I know. I write, too. :) This blog hopefully reflects my love of reading. And best of luck with your book!
Visit My Blog:
My Google Plus Profile: Renee Shelton
Ok. So, if you have a specialty niche in the non-fiction area - I currently run or manage these niche blogs. I'm open and will *almost* say yes to any non-fiction works for these areas: gardening, barbecue, crafting, cooking, sport fishing.
- Sew Now This: My blog about all things sewing or crafting. I put a strong emphasis on charity work done via sewing.
- Cookbook Papers: My blog about the cookbooks I have.
- Cultivate to Plate: My blog about my edible landscaping and backyard orchard.
- All Q'd Up: BBQ site I manage and write for, all things smoking, barbecuing, and the art behind the 'que.
- Dana Point Fish Company: Sport fishing site I manage and write for, with an emphasis on saltwater and offshore fishing.
Thanks again for your time. I look forward to working with you, and reading your hard work.