Garden Guru - by Stan-Lee - Review

I'm not sure what I was expecting when I received this book except perhaps a garden book. What I got was a cut-and-paste collection of newspaper clippings, canning books and pages of photocopies of things not even remotely related to gardening, such as the Beef Chart and Pork Chart from the National Live Stock and Meat Board, and an article on a 'junkyard dog' hot dog by a Hot Dog Champion. Huh?! Which makes me wonder if the publishers of the original publications he took this stuff from would appreciate his 'reprinting'. The price for this hardcover book is $36.00 which is ludicrous, and if this is representative of the types of garden books being made by this publisher, they should honestly take a look at what is being created by some writers. This was a free book and even then I was disappointed flipping through it.

Book Information:

Disclosure: This book was provided by the publisher and any opinions are my own.





Comments