Feature and Follow: What I'm Reading Now

Q: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

A: As usual, I'm reading several book at the same time. The one that has caught my attention though, is Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes. It's an eARC that has been incredibly hard to put down. My review for it will be up shortly, and I'm loving every word of the different stories right now.


Hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog.

F&F: First you leave your name here on this post using the linky tools, grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post, and then visit as many blogs as you want on the list and tell them “hi” in their comments or respond to their question. If someone follows you, it's courtesy to follow back. It's a great way to see what other book bloggers are reading now, and how they feel about the weekly question.

What are you reading now, and are you enjoying it?

Comments

  1. OOh nice! I almost thought about requesting that one from Netgalley but decided against it! Have sooooo much to read, I have to be pickier about my requests these days!

    Will have to look for your review!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm a new follower, via Feature and Follow. My FF post can be found here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-1.html =)
    Ooh, dark fairy tales - sounds good!
    Rinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hops! I saw that book, hope it's a good one! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds absolutely fascinating!!! Is it just an ebook? Or is it print too??

    New follower here!!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you input!